Our care and attention is to non UK residents, non UK residents landlords, new arrivers, .

We can assist with:

the completion of annual income of the annual Income Tax Return;

payment of appropriate income tax liabilities;

due diligence work on the proposed acquisition of existing overseas structures for investment properties in the UK;

tax planning to ensure the most appropriate structure is in place;

completion of the annual ATED Return in order to claim exemption from the charge;

Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) matters if landlords are deemed to be contractors  under the CIS;

registrtion under NRLS AND advice for agents/tenants