With the impact of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak being felt around the world, we are writing to update you on actions we have taken for the potential implications of this significant global challenge.
Preparing to ensure continuity of our assistance and our services to you in all scenarios, including during situations like pandemics, is a core activity at Cesca Accounting.
We have office locations in the UK and facilities for remote working and access to all our systems, which allows us to react to and mitigate the risk of spread of the virus. When the first cases of Covid-19 were identified in the UK, our Pan – Resilience Continuity Team convened to monitor and review the situation and put in place specific measures to manage the resulting risks.
We are taking the following specific actions:
- Wherever possible, we are offering client meetings to be “online” rather than face-to-face and avoiding any physical contact, such as handshakes in any meetings that continue on a face-to-face basis.
- We are following all government guidelines with respect to international travel.
- We are suspending conferences and large internal meetings taking place in March and April that require travel.
- We are undergoing regular deep-cleaning of all our offices.
- Colleagues returning from travel, either business or personal, from a high-risk area are being asked to work from home for 14 days irrespective of symptoms.
Regardless of the market you operate within or the size of business you manage, Let us help providing you of reliable information to meet the challenges you face in this time of uncertainty
Let us help to reduce the impact of this pandemic on operations, including technology and cash flow, employees, customers and the general public.
We also keep our Govt support & advice page updated daily.
If you want to:
Know how to protect Employees – Payroll Essentials
Apply for Employee SSP & Covid-19
Collect cash & Protect managing the cash flow in your business
Pay and manage Corporation tax
Know What tax relief is available
Be updated on Govt measures to protect your business
File Self Assessment and Accounts to Companies House – COVID-19 Update
Click HERE for the latest updates
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org